Firstly, we are open for necessary and/or urgent coach travel and we thank you for your support.
The wellbeing of our customers and staff is our highest priority and we would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the advice provided by the UK Government and the World Health Organisation.
All our employees are being kept fully informed of current requirements and are undertaking strict health and safety measures to ensure the highest possible health and safety standards are maintained throughout all aspects of our daily work.
We are doing everything we can to protect our staff and customers during the COVID-19 outbreak. Some of the measures we have adopted for coach hire services include:
- All drivers are wearing face masks & gloves at all times
- We encourage customers to bring their own face masks, but have fresh, spare masks available on board in case they are needed
- Hand sanitiser bottles are provided on board all coaches
- All coaches are deep-cleaned every night including the use of a disinfectant fogger
- All coaches are operating at reduced capacity, as some seats are being cordoned off to allow for social distancing
If you have any specific requirements or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is during times like these that we all need to support independent, local businesses so we thank you for your support, it really does mean a lot to all of us here.