Firstly, we are open for coach hire bookings and we thank you for your support.
The wellbeing of our customers and staff is our highest priority and we would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the advice provided by the UK Government and the World Health Organisation. In recognition of this, we have received the ‘Good to Go’ industry standard as a sign of reassurance that we are doing everything we can to create a safe & hygienic environment for our customers.
All our employees are being kept fully informed of current requirements and are undertaking strict health and safety measures to ensure the highest possible health and safety standards are maintained throughout all aspects of our daily work.
We are doing everything we can to protect our staff and customers during the COVID-19 outbreak. Some of the measures we have adopted for coach hire services include:
- Drivers are wearing face masks & gloves
- We encourage customers to bring their own face masks, as it is a legal requirement to wear these on board coaches unless exempt
- Hand sanitiser bottles are provided on board all coaches
- Coaches are deep-cleaned every night including the use of a disinfectant fogger
- We encourage booking a coach with approximately double the number of seats to passengers for social distancing (unless in the same school/social bubble)
If you have any specific requirements or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is during times like these that we all need to support independent, local businesses so we thank you for your support, it really does mean a lot to all of us here.